Terms & Conditions
Service and Contract Formation
- Mytaxi-crete.com acts as transport service provider.
- The contract (final agreement) for the provision of the transport service is between you, from now on the Client/you, and the mytaxi-crete.com.
- By booking a service on our website, you are entering into a contract with mytaxi-crete.com.
- Reservations at mytaxi-crete.com are subject to the availability of the appropriate vehicles.
- For transfers from the airport, your driver will consider the time matching your flight number added by the Client into the booking. The local average time to collect checked-in luggage and get through customs will be added to the initial planned time of arrival (max free 60 min), i.e. time of arrival of the plane is not equal to the time you will be picked up by the driver.
- Your driver will monitor the arrival time of your flight. If your arrival time does not match the time mentioned in the booking the driver will keep the time of the flight as the leading factor.
- Compare your booking details with your confirmation receipt. Eventual changes (all changes, including flight delays) or discrepancies need to be reported immediately.
- Any adjustments to your flight will be taken in consideration but could result in possible waiting times due to the availability of your driver.
- Mytaxi-crete.com advises the Client to contact us if the delay is more than 1 hour.
- The liability for the provision of transfer services between you and mytaxi-crete.com is restricted solely to those two parties between whom the service has been contracted.
- Any liabilities resulting from the provision of the transfer service shall be the sole responsibility of the driver and their insurance companies.
- Mytaxi-crete.com is not liable for damages resulting from delays: including delays caused by waiting time on the airport, damages caused by missing any possible transfers and connections, connecting flights, if and to the extent that mytaxi-crete.com demonstrates that their employees took reasonable measures to prevent the damages.
- In case any complaints arise, mytaxi-crete.com will, use all reasonable efforts to assist the user in solving any issues within 48 hours. Complaints must always be reported within 14 days otherwise it cannot be processed anymore.
Availability of Services
- Mytaxi-crete.com is entitled to refuse any order placed by the Client.
- Mytaxi-crete.com does not guarantee to successfully allocate a transfer to every booking request.
- All information given on the websites is in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of print.
- Mytaxi-crete.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information.
- Mytaxi-crete.com is not responsible for mistakes made on the booking by the Client, please always compare your booking details with the confirmation receipt.
- Mytaxi-crete.com will not be responsible for additional costs and / or damages if mytaxi-crete.com could not allocate a transfer to your booking and therefore had to cancel the trip.
- The route to or from the destination cannot be guaranteed and the Google map displayed on our website is solely for informational purposes. Whilst reasonable effort is made to ensure that travel times are respected, they are not guaranteed.
- For arrival transfers, our drivers will wait for you upon arrival until a maximum of 60 minutes after your actual landing time. Upon departure, our drivers will wait by the pick-up point a maximum of 15 minutes after the published pick-up time. If you request the driver to wait beyond those times, please note that a waiting fee might be charged directly by the driver. If you do not want to pay the waiting fee, the driver holds the right to leave. Unused transfers are not refundable and alternative transport costs will not be reimbursed.
- Mytaxi-crete.com can charge costs to the customer if the correct information does not match the information specified in the booking.
- The Client is responsible for checking the agreed pickup time and for ensuring that the resulting arrival time at the airport departure terminal is at least 10 minutes before the check-in desk opens (not closes) and under no circumstances less than two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. Mytaxi-crete.com is not responsible for any costs by missing the flight if the client has scheduled the pick-up time too short for the flight departure time.
- If you can’t find the driver at the airport or address, you are not sure about the meeting point, or there is any inconvenience, call our Customer Service Center numbers (printed on the booking voucher) and mytaxi-crete.com will immediately assist you. If you decide to leave the airport or pickup address and call or send us an email after the event, mytaxi-crete.com will not be able to assist you anymore. Complaints must always be reported within 14 days otherwise it cannot be processed anymore.
- The driver will pick you up and drop you off as close as possible to the given addresses. In the event that access via a conventional route is closed due to weather conditions, road accidents etc., the driver will, at your express request, use a longer route to reach the agreed destination.
- Due to traffic on the road or delays during a previous transport, it can happen that the driver arrives later than the time you have booked. Mytaxi-crete.com asks for your patience and apply a maximum of 15 minutes after collection time.
- Mytaxi-crete.com offers the following payment options:
- Full payment via Paypal at the time of your online booking.
- Full payment upon your arrival.
Changes and Cancellations by You
- Any changes (e.g. flights, delays, address, pickup time, number of passengers or suitcases) on the transfer details must be made known to us prior to the date of travel and will not take effect until confirmed to the Client by email.
- If you cancel, up to 48 hours before the pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher) the cancellation charge is 0% of the price of the initial booking.
- If you cancel, between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation charge is 50% of the price of the initial booking.
- If you cancel, within 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation charge is 100% of the price of the initial booking.
- If the Client doesn’t need the transfer on the date and time added on the reservation, it is always possible to ask for a reschedule. Mytaxi-crete.com will do their best in order to find a transfer for the modified booking. It will always depend on availability. If the change takes place on the same day, new booking costs may be charged. If the Client decides to cancel the transfer, the booking will be considered as a cancellation within 24h.
- If the Client cannot make use of the booking due to missing their flight., canceled flight, relocated flight or other unforeseen circumstances, this will be considered as a cancellation within 24h.
Changes and cancellations by mytaxi-crete.com
- Mytaxi-crete.com will use all reasonable effort to honor the Client vehicle preference, however, mytaxi-crete.com may need to schedule an alternative vehicle for operational or safety reasons. If mytaxi-crete.com needs to change your booking to a lower category or smaller vehicle for which a lower rate is available, mytaxi-crete.com will refund you the difference.
- In rare instances mytaxi-crete.com may need to cancel your ride you will receive a 100% refund (which will be paid within 30 days), however, mytaxi-crete.com shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. mytaxi-crete.com will, however, use all reasonable efforts to try and find suitable alternatives for any confirmed booking subsequently canceled by us. If for this reason, the Client needs to take another transportation the booking made by mytaxi-crete.com will be refunded to the Client, however, mytaxi-crete.com is not responsible for the extra cost incurred on this alternative transport.
- Any cancellation of the contract must be made in writing by email or phone addressed to our Customer Service Centre.
- Refunds will be paid within 30 days.
- If the Client or Driver makes a complaint that includes a refund on a booking mytaxi-crete.com will start an investigation and search for information on both sides. This will give 48 hours to both parts to reply with an explanation.
- If mytaxi-crete.com receives your cancellation request more than 48 hours before the scheduled pickup time of the transfer you wish to cancel, the total amount paid for this transfer will be refunded. Your payment will not be refunded for cancellations received less than 24 hours from the scheduled time of the transfer you wish to cancel.
- Child/ baby seats will be provided if booked accordingly. In case the child/baby seats are not reserved before time, mytaxi-crete.com will do whatever possible to provide them, however, there may be instances when such seats are unable to be provided.
- If there is any inconvenience with the baby/booster seat at the moment of pick up and you can’t solve it with the driver please contact our Customer Service desk for assistance.
- Our prices include the bag or suitcases mentioned per vehicle. All luggage must be declared when the booking is being made. Smaller items that fit in the passenger footwell (e.g. a laptop case, handbag or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared. The passenger shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess special or extra luggage.
- If the Client has hand luggage that will not fit in the passenger footwell, it should be add on remarks specifying the size and width of each item.
- Extra luggage, as well as bulky items, could be charged directly by the driver.
- Special luggage and pets must be specified in the comments of the booking so that your driver can provide the correct vehicle.
- Contact mytaxi-crete.com Customer Service Center for more details.
- All contact related to the amendment of your booking details must be requested by email.
- It is essential to check that the email address you provided is correct and that you read all incoming emails up to the time of your Transfer.
- In the event of unavoidable alterations to the contract, mytaxi-crete.com will inform you by emailing the address provided by you at the moment of booking, the act of sending this email is considered as proof of receipt by you. The same system applies to all other advisory emails, which mytaxi-crete.com may send to you.
- If for any other reason you fail to be at the pickup point within a reasonable time after the scheduled collection time specified on your Voucher, your Driver will try to contact you on the mobile telephone number you have provided. Your driver will wait 60 minutes after arrival pick up time and 15 min at address pick up.
- If it is not possible to reach you because you have not provided an operational mobile telephone number at the time of booking, you have no or poor connection, no signal, activated voicemail, the call is unanswered and there are no emails or messages received/answered by you, the service will not be provided, your Driver is relieved of their obligations and a refund will not be due.
- If you have made a booking for a port, Mytaxi-crete.com kindly asks you to place the cruise line and ship name. If the arrival time does not match the time in the booking, you will have to contact our Customer Support Team. If you have no mobile reach, you can call on board at the guest services.
- Mytaxi-crete.com and your driver cannot be held liable for delays, changes or cancellation of service due to Force Majeure, or to other circumstances that are unforeseeable or beyond the driver’s control.
- Mytaxi-crete.com will try to assist you in the language you require. Our Customer Service help desk and email assistance is 24/7 available.
- Whilst Mytaxi-crete.com pays great attention to the quality of the translation of our websites and terms & conditions, in the event of any discrepancy the English version shall prevail.
- Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the websites are protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property.
- Images of the transport options shown during the booking are indicative only. Color, brand or model may differ from the pictures shown.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Greek law.
- Any disputes that arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be settled through the competent court in Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
- The website www.mytaxi-crete.com is being operated by Best Hellenic S.A.
- Address: 93, Ikarou Avenue, 71601 Heraklion, Greece
- VAT-number: GR099463498
Mytaxi-crete.com is not responsible for mistakes made on the booking by the Client, please always compare your booking details with the confirmation receipt of your Driver.